Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 19, 2007

    Wow what a week

    Wow what a week! I hope you are continuing to see an increase in activity this week! This week the stock markets lost some ground, but remember that’s good for anyone looking for a mortgage. We reduced interest rate by about .125% basically across the board. Mortgage bonds are touching their highest levels in months and it’s a GREAT TIME TO LOCK IN before losing ground!

    I continue to look forward at the next fed meeting on October 31st where we’ll learn what the fed decides to do: lower rates or keep them the same. Economists think rate cuts are still to come in the next 3 meetings!

    Need helping getting buyers off the fence? Call me today to give you one of my strategies to help you open more escrows!

    No comments: