Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 4, 2008

    Do Not Call Registry Reminder

    Hope you had a wonderful Super Bowl weekend! I know I enjoyed most of the commercials. In this week’s update I’d like you to educate yourself on a new practice the medical industry is trying to implement called a MedFICO. This is interesting information and can be found in this newsletter. Stay tuned with more information regarding the upcoming conforming loan limit increase from $417,000 up to $625,000.

    Do Not Call Registry Reminder (I just did it myself and took 30 seconds)
    REMINDER...12 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
    YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS!

    To prevent this, call the following number from your cell
    Phone: 888-382-1222.

    It is the National DO NOT CALL registry list. It will only take a minute of your time. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.

    HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS. It takes about 20 seconds

    Oh by the way, I’m never too busy for any of your purchase or refinance mortgage referrals!

    Make it a great week!



    No comments: