Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 26, 2008

    100% financing

    Are you tired of your clients hearing NO, NO, NO, I can’t find anyone to qualify me on 100% financing, interest rates are too high, I don’t have enough money for a down payment or closing costs, or I am in a declining or soft real estate market and cannot meet my lender’s new qualifying guidelines?

    If you are tired of hearing these objections, then I can help you sell more homes because I can turn these frustrated clients into buyers.

    Call me today to discuss the benefits of FHA financing for your clients. I have a privately funded down payment assistance program that has been approved by the FHA to help get families into homes.

    This program allows:
    Down payment and closing cost assistance to the buyer
    Lower interest rates
    No declining or soft market policy
    Easier to meet with low or no credit scores needed
    No asset reserves required
    This program is restricted to primary residences only
    Full documentation, but also allows non-occupant co-borrowers to help qualify.
    The maximum loan amount 500K.

    The responsibility of executing this program correctly will be based on the ability of the buyer, seller, and lender all working together to accomplish our goal. I will be more than happy to school all who are involved in the transaction to help accomplish this goal.

    No comments: