Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 4, 2008

    Jobs Report

    Attached you will find my current rate sheet for the weekend. These rates have been accumulated from, Chase, Wells Fargo, IndyMac, Countrywide, Citi Mortgage, Wachovia, Everbank, and Washington Mutual. I have handpicked the best rates from all these banks for the most popular loan programs, so that I can ensure you and your clients the very best deal.

    Market Update:

    Rates ended down for the week by 0.25% on Conforming Loans 30 Fix and stayed about the same for Jumbo 30 yr Fix

    Today the jobs report came out with a revision of 80,000 job losses for March. This allows mortgage pricing to stay lower longer. It reported the biggest job loss in five years with the unemployment rate eclipsing the 5% mark.

    The jobs report is the economic number with the biggest impact on mortgage rates.

    Do you know someone who wants a mortgage at less than 5%? Call me for details.

    100% financing to $500,000? Ask me how.

    Have a great weekend and by the way, I’m never too busy for any of your mortgage referrals!

    No comments: