Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Pre-approval letters

    Many of my referring agents have asked me to forward to them a word copy of my simplified loan application. This form is one easy way to get your clients pre-approved with very little hassle or paperwork. You can also direct your clients to my website where this form can be found as well. Your clients can also get pre-approved by calling me directly, you calling me with their contact information or by e-mailing me.

    The mortgage business today has become so volatile, that it’s vital to make sure your clients are pre-approved correctly with a reputable company.

    Here are some red flags that should be noticed by you on any Pre-approval letters,.

    · Not on letterhead or signed
    · Out of town lender
    · The client is doing a 100% loan
    · The lender is a friend or family member
    · Lender & Realtor are the same
    · Franklin Loan Center has not pre-approved your client ( Ha, Ha )

    Pre-approvals if done correctly can be done in as little time as 10 minutes so why not value your time and make sure you’re not wasting your time and $4 a gallon of gas money. I have frequently been pre-qualifying buyers while sitting in the car with their agent, and it’s a smart way to start your day. I am available 7 days a week, so feel free to optimize my experience to help you be more efficient.

    No comments: