Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 30, 2008

    FHA Direct Endorsement

    Dear Friends and Family,

    I’d like to take a minute and let you know how the company I work for is staying competitive in this ever-changing market. I’ve found recently that FHA loans are one of the fastest growing loan programs in the market today. I am helping families buy homes with little to no money down. Zero to 3% down is still a possibility even in this difficult market.

    Franklin Loan Center has just completed its FHA Direct Endorsement approval process. This means I am now able to process, underwrite, approve, draw loan documents, and fund FHA loans IN-HOUSE with my Team!!! FHA 30 days or less!! This means you get the house you want at low interest rates and payments with my no-hassle loan close guarantee.

    The reason I share this with you is because we’ve you may have a friend, co-worker, or family members who have been thinking about buying a house. Let me know if I can help with my FHA program and expert knowledge.

    By the way, I am never too busy for any of your FHA Lending Needs.

    No comments: