Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 10, 2008

    Agency Jumbo Loans

    Mortgage bonds went on a rally as I predicted this week and mortgage pricing improved by about .25%. Take a bond at the candlestick bond chart below. On Tuesday, we will remember all the Veterans how have fought and are fighting for our liberties and freedoms.

    **If you have a client looking to get a loan amount between $417,000 and $500,000 have them get locked in before this Friday!**

    There are not too many reports this week that will impact financial news so mortgage pricing will most likely take direct from the stock market.

    Attached is a free appraisal for any new clients you refer to me after 11/09/08. I am NEVER too busy for your referrals and I appreciate your business.

    No comments: