Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 19, 2009

    Happy Father’s Day!

    Happy Father’s Day!

    If you like real-time updates follow me on my www.twitter.com/seanlarue. I’m constantly updating it and getting the latest information out to you. This week’s rate sheet is attached.

    Quick Tip:
    If you’re in escrow on a property, and the buyer is using an FHA loan advise your seller not to transfer title in any way, shape, or form during the escrow process. FHA has a 90 day flip rule in place that prevents a sale if the title is passed from one person to another… even changing it from a single owner to joint ownership. This does not apply for REO properties. If you don’t follow this rule it will stall your escrow. Call me with questions.

    Mortgage Hotline:
    Tune in to AM 970, 1140, or 1250 on Sunday 11:00am to 12:00pm to here me talk about your credit report. What you need to know about getting your score up or keeping your score up. Also, I’ll be talking about the 203k rehab construction loan and some of the details and opportunity that lies within. You can also listen online at www.knewsradio.com

    I’m never too busy for any of your referrals and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

    No comments: