Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 8, 2010

    Isaac - Letter from a Client

    Sean,

     

    Greetings! Before the week is ended and my new house is closed, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for moving the loan paperwork forward diligently and steadily in spite of the many challenges you might have encountered at your end. I know sometimes many of the challenges you face internally the customers (Matt and Bina) would not see or hear. But I know that you often become the advocate and the middleman for what is best for both parties. I know this happens in all businesses. We realize this and thank you very much for all your hardwork.

     

    Our urgency for closing on this property and my frustration should in no way reflect that we are displeased with your work or efforts. You did well under the circumstances and we thank you and appreciate your help. Please have a great weekend!

     

    PS: Did you know that our son's name is Shawn too.

     

    Take care!

     

    Matthew and Bina Isaac

    Posted via email from Sean LaRue's Posterous

    No comments: