Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 7, 2010

    Does your 2010 budget include investments in social media?

    • Does your 2010 budget include investments in social media? 
      No -- I just don't see the relevance to our business  48.30%
      No -- we have figured out how to adopt these tools without additional spending  23.86%
      Yes, and I signed off without hesitation  18.75%
      Yes, but I held my nose as I approved it  9.09%
    • Do you feel your CEO takes your ideas seriously? 
    Yes -- he looks to me as a source of innovation.
    Yes, but only because I am very selective about what I propose to her
    No -- I just can't get through to him, no matter how hard I try
    Sometimes. It really depends on a lot of variables that I don't feel I can control.

    Posted via email from Sean LaRue's Posterous

    No comments: