Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 27, 2010

    A Nice Pat on Sean's Back...

    Hi Sean,

    You are a great business man.     I'm sure you are aware of this, but your follow up is awesome, you do exactly what you say you will do and complete everything on time or early.       I only do investment real estate and most of my buyers are paying cash currently, but I will always refer any possible loan to you.

    One possible difficulty for you is that any of your long term clients will "automatically think ALL loan brokers are like you".   This is because they don't know any different since they haven't worked with anyone but you.      Please always feel free to use me as a reference because I can point out how superior you are to potential clients, and you can't because it would look like you're trashing the competition.

    I have some clients that have worked with me for 20 years and they don't realize how different I work with clients than most brokers.  They just think everyone does the same thing I do.

    I hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend.   You deserve it.

    Thanks,

    Jeannie Niles

    Palm Springs Area Realtor

    -Thanks Jeannie I am always happy to help J

     

    Posted via email from Sean LaRue's Posterous

    No comments: