Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 14, 2007

    8 Day Loan Close

    This week the mortgage market proved to be volatile when we got news Tuesday about the Fed cut. With the Fed fund and discount rate cut by .25% this has pulled money out of bonds and into stocks this is driving mortgage pricing slightly higher today. Over the next week or two, rates should again stabilize and turn lower. Mortgage applications are at a two year high this week as refinancing has become a popular choice for many homeowners. If you have a friend or client interested in refinancing out of a pay-option ARM or Interest Only payments and wants a 30 year fixed mortgage I’d be happy to meet with them. I’m never too busy for any of your referrals! Have a great weekend!

    -Sean La Rue

    P.S. Need help getting a deal closed? This week I closed a loan in 8 days from loan application to funding! Call me to get your deals closed…

    No comments: