Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 29, 2007

    Happy New Year!

    Happy New Year!

    Well I’d say it’s about time… this week we are watching the geo-political environment with the assassination of Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto. This is a great example of external forces and their effect on mortgage market. After loosing some ground in mortgage bonds earlier in the week we are back above the 50-day moving average which is good for pricing. New home sales were reported at 647,000 which came in less than expected at 715,000. This could also be a result of home sales which are typically a bit slower before the holidays.

    Keep in mind this information is nationally based. There has been a pick up in loan applications and I hear a buzz in the market regarding contracts flying about. Have a VERY Happy New Year, be SAFE, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

    -Sean

    Oh by the way, I’m NEVER too busy for any of your purchase or refinance mortgage referrals and I’ll be sure to treat them like family.

    No comments: