Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 30, 2009

    Easy Savings!!

    Easy Savings!!


    Are you interested in reducing your current interest rate on your FHA loan with little or no cost or effort? We are able to refinance your existing FHA loan and offer you today’s current low interest rates. No up-front fees required and no appraisal is necessary. If you are current on your mortgage loan and are interested in saving on your monthly mortgage payment every month, please give me a call and we can discuss your savings options.

    Please provide copies of the following items to expedite the processing of your refinance:

    1) Copy of current mortgage coupon
    2) Copy of current Hazard insurance (fire and flood if applicable)
    3) Copy of Note from the loan closing package
    4) Copy of Drivers Licenses and Social Security Cards

    **If you have a friend or family member who recently bought a home and didn’t use me for the loan and they would like to refinance I can help them as well! Please call me or email me with their contact information and I’d be happy to follow up.

    No comments: