Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 7, 2009

    FHA Streamline Program

    If you know someone who recently bought a home using the FHA program please pass me their information (with their permission of course) and I’ll be happy to get them a lower interest rate and lower payments.

    It’s a great time to get qualified for a purchase loan as well. Today’s low interest rates will make new home purchases affordable and the tax credit help too.

    Call me for more information on the $8,000 federal tax credit and $10,000 state tax credit for first time home buyers. This month’s newsletter talks about getting bigger tax refunds for this year as well!

    **If you’d like to get an updated quote on your homeowners insurance I know a guy that can save you hundreds of dollars a year!!** Call Sean for details at 760-837-1488

    No comments: